Every week we enjoy countless Disney articles, blogs, announcements, rumors, and legends. I do my best to read a lot of them so every Friday I pick my favorite tid-bits to share with you fellow Disney Dorks and I sort them a bit so you can immediately hone in on what really matters to you! Without further a do…
- News & Park Upgrades
- This is a great article from Theme Park Tourist that outlines the ten biggest changes currently being made to Disney World. Can’t wait to visit WDW in, say, 2017 (and a few times before, too).
- Photos and Videos
- Disney continues to make upgrades to the attraction photo (and video) side of My Disney Experience and according to Touring Plans the newest addition is that photos and videos will now be automatically uploaded to your online account.
- If you’ve ever been to the Disneyland Hotel you may know about a little gem inside called Steakhouse 55. Well, Disney Parks Blog details that they’re getting a revamped menu starting on October 29th. All the favorite’s will still be there but things like the Baltimore crab cake, filet mignon, slow-roasted prime rib (and more) will all receive some special new treatment.
- Touring Plans names two new restaurants are coming to Disney Springs in 2015. The first will be a Japanese restaurant called Morimoto Asia. The second will be a steak/seafood restaurant called The BOATHOUSE.
- I’m a big fan of planning (a lot) for any Disney World vacation. This Disney Dining blog has nine great tips for how to maximize your planning efficiency (all of which I agree with).
- If you’re heading to Disneyland any time soon, these 35 hacks are a great way to keep your trip going smoothly.
Did I miss any crucial Disney tidbits from this week? If I did, post ’em in the comments! And, if you’re craving more Disney insight be sure to check out these other fun articles:
- Five Delicious Snacking Tips for Walt Disney World
- Five ways to enhance the experience on your favorite Disney World attractions
- Review of Liberty Tree Tavern restaurant
Thanks for reading!!
— Disney Dork Tom (follow me on Twitter and Facebook, too, for non-stop daily Disney action!)